Graduate in Fine Arts at Polytechnic University of Valencia, I started to focus my career on illustration after studying illustration degree at Eina School in Barcelona.
My expressive stroke and reduced palette style can be seen in many works such as advertising campaigns, animation pieces and children’s books.
- La Carabassa Tomasa. Written by Xaro Navarro, Lletra Impresa, 2016
- Quan xiula l’avi. Written by Clara Berenguer. Onada Edicions, 2015. *Ciutat de Benicarló Award
- El Nap Gegant. Written by Carles Cano, Andana Editorial, 2014
- Quina selva tan boja. Written by Xavier Montero, Editorial Denes, 2010
- Gorki. Written by Jordi Garcia, Ediorial Denes, 2007
- Els habitants del planeta zero, Written by Jordi Garcia, Denes, 2006
- Travallengües, Written by Crsitòfol Martí, Denes, 2006
- Cocodrila Cocopau, Written by Jordi Garcia, 2004. *Best picturebook in valencian Award 2004